Micronutrition Consultation London
What is micronutrition?
To answer this question it is important to understand the difference between nutrition and micronutrition: Nutrition studies food composition (carbohydrates, fats, proteins) and their role in our health and energy production. Micronutrition is a discipline, which looks at the micronutrients and their impact on the health.
Micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, probiotics…) play a central role in the organism’s functioning and its metabolism. Their imbalance and deficiencies lead sooner or later to deteriorating health and immunity, and to signs of disease. Micronutrition is based on a pro-health approach and calls on boosting the organism in order to improve its defense ability, prevent disease, maintain good health or correct existing symptoms, these in all age groups starting from newborn.
Seeking a micronutritionist is useful in the following cases:
– Gastrointestinal problems (bloating, food allergies and intolerances…)
– Recurrent infections (urinary tract infections, ENT infections…)
– Mood and sleep disorders, cravings, stress management, giving up smoking
– Chronic fatigue, decreased memory performance
– Weight management and prevention of cardio-metabolic complications
– Sport micronutrition to optimise performance
– Stress management (exam preparation, stressful job…)
– Micronutrition of women and men planning a pregnancy
– Joint pain, skin conditions
– Or you just want to take vitamins but need some help to choose the right formulation for you
Sessions we offer:
- Consultation (60 mins) – £200
- Follow up (30 mins) – £130