Homeopathy is a gentle and natural form of medicine that takes every aspect of the patient into account – considering all physical and emotional symptoms as part of a whole, rather than a series of different complaints. The homeopathic remedies stimulate the body’s self-healing system and aim to restore health in a gentle and permanent way.
Most homeopathic remedies are derived from plants and may be taken in either tablet or liquid form. They are very safe, with no danger of addiction or toxicity, making homeopathy an effective treatment for all ages (including pregnant women and babies).
How Homeopathy may help you
Homeopathy can be very effective for a wide range of illnesses – acute and chronic conditions, digestive disorders, hormonal conditions, respiratory conditions, skin problems, musculo-skeletal problems, and emotional issues.
Sessions we offer:
- Adult First Consultation (60 mins) – £85
- Child First Consultation (60 mins) – £70
- Adult Follow up (30 mins) – £60
- Child Follow up (30 mins) – £55
- Mother and Baby Initial (60 mins) – £120
- Mother and Baby Follow-up (45 mins) – £90
- Two Siblings Initial (60 mins) – £120
- Two Siblings Follow-up (45 mins) – £90