Positive or negative, we live with our emotions and feelings every single day. This is part of the body’s reaction and it is essential. It shows that we are simply alive. Ignoring your emotions or suppressing them is acting like a robot, lifeless.
Being attentive to your emotion is getting to know yourself better, and allows you to react positively. However, when emotions are becoming toxic, they can hold you back and shut the body down. When this toxic feeling is overproduced, not only the mind but the body itself will be impacted, with low energy and possible diseases. This is an uncontrolled vicious circle. To get positive emotions back, mind and body need to be well nourished.
Among the different factors that have to be well balanced in the body for a better mental health, there are the neurotransmitters. For instance, serotonin is calming and helps regain a good sleep. Our good mood is extremely linked with serotonin. Feeling better with no toxic emotions, depends on supplements, a nutrition targeting a liver detox, and avoiding medicines, if possible.
In a more holistic approach, some essential oils are highly qualified as antidepressants, emotionally healing, cleansing and boosting the immune system. Combined with massage, traditional Chinese medicine, or other techniques, they are precious and valuable.
Comforting Blend with toxic emotions:
This blend is helpful against fear emotions. It regulates and calms nervous down.
– Rose Otto (rosa damascena): 2 drops (Rose is a precious oil, antidepressant, detoxifying, for emotional exhaustion).
– Ylang-Ylang (Cananga odorata): 1 drop (Ylang-Ylang is antidepressant and hypotensive. It relaxes the nervous system. It interacts with fear, shock, irritability).
– Frankincense (Boswellia thurifera): 4 drops (Frankincense is antitoxic, immune stimulant, mentally rejuvenating and comforting).
– Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) 7 drops (Mandarin is relaxant, tranquiliser and sedative).
– Carrier oil:
- For an adult: 8 to 10 drops of the mixed oils in 10 ml of base oil (almond, jojoba…)
- For a child (over 3 yrs): 4 to 5 drops of the mixed oils in 10 ml of base oil (almond, jojoba…)
- For a baby (over 3 months): seek an aromatherapist for advice
Apply locally on the wrist, the solar plexus or under the feet.
If you want to know more about aromatherapy, feel free to contact our aromatherapist Marie LARDY
AromaBio- Marie LARDY
Mobile : 075 0830 1377