Acupuncture Treatment in the heart of London
What is acupuncture?
It improves the body’s functions and promotes the natural self-healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites-commonly referred to as acupuncture points, or acupoints. the most common method used to stimulate acupoints is the insertion of fine, sterile needles into the skin. Pressure, heat, or electrical stimulation may further enhance the effects. Other acupoint stimulation techniques include manual massage, moxibustion or heat therapy, cupping, and the application of topical herbal medicines and ligaments.
Sessions we offer:
- First consultation (60-75 minutes includes treatment) for Acupuncture/Tui Na Massage £70
- Follow up appointments for Acupuncture (60 minutes): £60
- Follow up appointments for Tui Na Massage (60 minutes) £70
- Facial Acupuncture & Massage (90 minutes) £90
- Facial Acupuncture & Massage (60 mins) £75
Pre-paid course of 6 treatments are eligible for 10% savings