Ingredients for 2 medium servings
- 1 banana
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries and/or strawberries
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 Tbsp whey or hemp protein
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed or hemp oil
- 10-15 ml lemon juice
- 2-3 bags of Laager Rooibos tea
- 1,5 cups boiling water plus 1 cup ice
- Put the Laager Rooibos bags in a teapot or heatproof jug and pour over the water. Steep for 8 to 10 minutes, then remove the bag. Leave to cool.
- Put the remainder of the ingredients and the tea into a blender and process until smooth. Sweeten (if necessary) to taste with honey and pour into glasses.
- Serve immediately.